TRENDS IN FITNESS PROGRAMMING (45 min. – 1.5 hours)
This entertaining presentation examines the fitness fads, exercise trends, as well as common threads in society that will drive our health and wellness businesses to success in the year to come. Customer experience, programming options and technological advancements are put under a microscope of best practices. To unlock our potential, we will inspect implementation, experimentation and systematization of exercise execution, and review the predictions from IHRSA, ACSM, SHAPE Magazine and a variety of International Sources. Join Sara Kooperman, an Industry Icon, for this engaging and illuminating presentation guaranteed to leave you excited about our fitness future.
1. Examine what will steer our industry in the right direction
2. Inspect ways to stay on top, or ahead, of what is to come
3. Learn new ways to integrate these up and coming trends into your own career
4. Discover how to learn from what’s outdated to help you generate more income in the future
5. Explore ways to create systems that will keep you at the forefront of the fitness industry
BELIEVE IN YOURSELF: BE YOU! (45 min – 1.5 hours)
Join Sara Kooperman, an icon in the fitness industry with three decades of experience, as she uncovers insights into living life to the fullest. Sara shares both professional and personal history and addresses how a balance of work, home, and health along with a belief in yourself will lead you to the exploration and achievement of your life goals. Leave inspired, motivated, and recharged to return with a new direction and dedication to both you and your clients. Understand how the greatest gift you can give your family, friends, and clients is to just BE YOU!
1. Leave feeling motivated to live your best life
2. Explore ways to increase your positive mindset and become your biggest fan
3. Learn how your positivity and self-confidence is contagious to those around you
4. Discover techniques for social, emotional and work-place growth
5. Examine how to turn obstacles into opportunities through perspective
LEADING FOR MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE (45 min – 1.5 hours)
Great management is not asking someone to do something; it’s about making sure that it gets done. Explore effective ways to evaluate your platform, schedule important projects, and measure your staff performance taking out the personal and injecting the profitable. Managing is about systems and satisfaction. Having a successful career is making a difference through effective, honest and open-minded leadership.
1. Uncover an understanding on how to keep people motivated
2. Delve into the importance of positive management for a business and team
3. Master ways to manage without stress
4. Learn how to help everyone rise to their ultimate potential
5. Examine effective ways to manage different types of workers